Friday 7 February 2014

Chinese Whispers.....

It's time to share my recent makes with you using Nikky Hall's latest CD Dollie Daydream Goes East.

The first one is this weeks DT project. The subject for the design team was Oriental Love - Anything but a card. Why don't you pop over to the Challenge Blog and join in?


It's a bottle tag just adds more of a gift feel to a cheap bottle of plonk! I designed the tag myself used the delightful backing paper and in my graphics programme I added one of the fabby sentiments. The digi is coloured in using my Graph'it Markers I then added a flower from my crafty stash and some die cut foliage.


This black card was made using the Spellbinders, Shapeabilities, Fancy Lattice die to create the decorative design on the front. I added a digi, coloured with Graph'it Markers and one of the pre-coloured floral embellishments to the front and to help make the card pop, I used one of the lovely backing papers as an insert.


Here's my final make this week. These digi's just cry out to be coloured and there are so many different colour options if you use the backing papers for inspiration. I glittered this one with some Spray and Sparkle after having added one of the Chinese sentiments. Matted it onto some contrasting blue card. I then made a fan using some coloured vellum attached that to the front of my card and added a flower from my crafty stash as a finishing touch.


Thanks so much for stopping by I really do appreciate any comments that you may care to leave me.

Have a good day!





11 comments:

  1. Whoa! You've been busy, Beevly! These are gorgeous...super stunning makes!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Great idea. Take care ZO xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great makes Bev!
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab makes i love them all. I really love this cd it is so inspiring. Have a great day and Keeeeeep Crafting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! Great idea with the bottle tag! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great makes, Bev - love the bottle tag!
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fabulous, Bev. I love love the fan and your trellis card - wow! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beauitful makes for your Inspiration for the Polkadoodles Challenge - Oriental Love/No Cards :)

    Hugs Kerrie
    Polkadoodles DT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! You've been busy Bevster!! Adoring your work right now, just superb and your colouring is so fab! xx

    ReplyDelete