Friday 27 November 2015

White & One Other Colour

Like most of us this time of year I seem to be up to my eyes in 'stuff' so this weeks mid challenge inspiration over at Polkadoodles had to be something quick. I made the card from one collection. Using shades of brown & white.

The word 'Birthday' in this collection is in png format so I opted to place it on the backing paper and adding the word 'Happy' within my graphics programme before printing. I think that was about the hardest part then just a case of matting and layering the other components. Seriously if you're looking to make quick cards or better still you've never tried to make a card before why not go for something like this? All you really need is a the collection and a printer. Oh and some glue. I added a bit of lace and candi but thats it!

Thanks for dropping by. Please feel free to leave me a comment I love to read them x

Challenges Entered:

audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/challenge-145-anything-goes-sentiment.html



Items Used:

9 comments:

  1. Great card Bev. I've used the birthday png before as well. Winston is an awesome collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Monochrome card. Thanks for sharing with us in our anything goes challenge. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft llovely colors it is BOW tiful TFS Craft Rocket Anything Goes Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Bev and love the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete