Friday 18 December 2015

Fantastic Birthday

It's now time for a well earned break from crafting but before I go I thought that I would share a card I recently made for my step dad's January birthday, using the brilliant Winston collection by Polkadoodles. The digi is coloured with my Lyra Rembrandt pencils. It was fun building up the fur texture, the printed papers, bow & greeting are also from the Winston collection. I just added some embossed card and ink.... Simples!

If you're a colouring fan why not pop along and share your work with us at Inky Pinkies on Facebook.


Have a very Merry Christmas everyone and I look forward to sharing more of my makes with you in 2016. 

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave me a comment I do love to read them.

Challenges Entered:



Item's Used:


2 comments:

  1. Hello, A beautiful project!! Love all the embellishments which fit together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls We wish you good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Jade
    Crafty-Jade-Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev such a beautiful card - love the layout and image thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete