Friday 28 October 2016

Trick or Treat Tag

Morning all. I was thinking what to make for my Inky Pinky DT project today and realised (what with being a bit long in the tooth and having grown up kids) that I hadn't even acknowledged the date so with that in mind, I coloured up one of the mummy digi's from Sundae of Seasons with my Graph'it Markers (skin: 4120, 4115, 4155, hair, 9405, bandages 9400, 9401, 9402, 9403, boots, 9403, 9494, 9405) the embellishments were either from the previously mentioned Sundae of Seasons or the Witchie Witchie 2013 download collection. I triple embossed the pumpkins to glaze them and added some silky purple cord from my crafty stash. I hope you like it x

 Close Up:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I do love to read all of your comments.

Challenges Entered:



4 comments:

  1. Oh these are too cute! Thank you for joining us at Perfectly Created Chaos challenge. I hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag! Love all the elements you added. Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craftaholics R Us, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete