Saturday 3 December 2016

Oh Christmas Tree ...

Morning all. As per usual I'm meeting myself coming back so am keeping my Christmas cards relatively CAS. Here's my DT make for The Pencil Case This card is made using the lovely Christmas tree digi on Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun. It really is a blank canvas for you to put your own take on. I used my Lyra pencils and the flicking technique to achieve the texture. For those interested the colours used are...
Tree: 080, 076, 075, 070, 067, 065
Star: 006, 007
Gifts: 021, 024, 026 + white gel pen for polkadots

The polkadot backing paper is also from the collection I matted that onto some contrasting card stock and stuck my coloured digi on flat. I then glittered up a piece of card to make the tree 'bucket' and adhered that, the star and the gifts using foam pads. I then decorated my tree using red, green and gold gemstones.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do love to read them!

Challenges Entered

Southern Girls

Time Out Challenges

Perfectly Created Chaos


4 comments:

  1. Love this Bev the tree colours are lush x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super cute! I love your Christmas tree! Thank you for joining us for Perfectly Created Chaos Anything Goes Christmas Challenge. I hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Perfectly Created Chaos, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Bev! Lovely colouring as always! xxx

    ReplyDelete