Friday 10 February 2017

Show A Little Love

Happy Friday everyone. I'm here with some mid challenge inspiration for the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog as a DT we are 'showing a little love' but you can enter with anything goes!

For this make I opted for a circular card and used ingredients from Work & Play 9 Love & Kisses download collection. I created my own decoupage using the cute little bird digi which I coloured up with my Lyra pencils (Birds, 71, 70, 68, 65, 02, 83, 82, 80, 007, 008, 009, 095, 096, 097, Large Heart, 29, 28, 27, Small Hearts, 27, 26, 24)



Close Up:


Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave me a comment I do love to read them.

Challemges Entered:




Items Used:

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Bev, such sweet little birds.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute little birds and the colors are totaly mine.
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Bev, love the cute birds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable and sooooo pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little love birds are just so cute, Bev - a fab design. Thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz this time.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card - thank you so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our "LOVE" challenge! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute pair of lovebirds. I like the colours you've chosen to use too, so romantic.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Bev - have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your romantic card dear Bev.
    Have an happy week-end
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete